Those who invested money in bitcoin got a shock again, but those who invested here got a return of 500%
Cryptocurrency Prices Today, 13th August: Today there is a decline in the popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has also fallen against the previous day. The global crypto market cap has come down to $1.88 trillion.
There is mixed business in the cryptocurrency market today. Some popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ether are seeing a decline. This is the reason that during the last 24 hours, there has been a decline of 2.88 percent in the global crypto market cap. Today the global crypto market cap has come down to $1.88 trillion. Whereas, the total crypto market volume has also come down by about 10.02 percent in the last 24 hours to $ 116.56 billion. Talking about stable coins, it is also today at $ 91.93 billion. Stable coins account for 78.88 percent of the total crypto market.
The world's most popular cryptocurrency i.e. bitcoin is seeing a decline of about two and a half percent today. However, during the last one week, it has also seen a rise of 12 percent. The total share of bitcoin in the global crypto market has increased to 44.84 percent. It has increased by 0.20 percent during the last 24 hours.
Rates of 10 biggest cryptocurrencies in the world as of Aug 13 at 08:15 (these figures are taken from coinmarketcap.com)
- Bitcoin: It is down 2.28 percent at $45,053.11 in the last 24 hours.
- Ethereum: It is down 3.76 percent at $3,109.19 in the last 24 hours.
- Binance Coin: It is down 2.69 percent at $393.20 in the last 24 hours.
- Tether: In the last 24 hours, it is up 0.05 percent at $1.
- Cardano: In the last 24 hours, it is up 1.46 percent at $1.88.
- XRP: It is down 5.61 percent at $0.9833 in the last 24 hours.
- Dogecoin: In the last 24 hours, it is down 6.38 percent at $0.2701.
- USD Coin: It is up 0.05 percent at $1.0 in the last 24 hours.
- Polkadot: In the last 24 hours, it is up 3.71 percent at $21.30.
- Uniswap: In the last 24 hours, it is up 3.97 percent at $28.55.
Big boom in these cryptocurrencies
- TasteNFT: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 488.90 percent to $ 0.00000004905.
- Super Floki: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 221.39 percent to $ 0.00000000007.
- Bitrise Token: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 187.42 percent to $ 0.0000002153.
- Money Token: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 157.32 percent to $ 0.004574.
- EIFI FINANCE: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 154.94 percent to $ 82.35.
Cryptocurrency exchange WazirX on Wednesday said it has seen a 2,648 per cent jump in sign-ups in both tier-2 and tier-3 cities. WazirX has made this claim based on the report of payment gateway Razorpay. In 2021, there has been a 55 percent increase in sign-ups on WazirX platforms from Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities.