High Heels Side Effects: Hobby of high heels can cause problems, know its effects before wearing them.
Girls adopt many things to make their look perfect and enhance their beauty. High heels are one of these. Many girls use it to make themselves look taller and achieve a perfect look. However, its regular use can cause many problems. Know its disadvantages and the correct way to carry it-
Girls adopt many methods to look beautiful. At the same time, she also has many such hobbies, which add to her beauty. High heels are one of her hobbies, so she often wears them to make herself look taller. It also fills them with confidence. Sometimes wearing heels does not cause any major harm, but if you are not used to it, then they can bend your foot with a jerk at the very first time, due to which there is a fear of getting sprained.
Also, wearing heels regularly can cause pain in your heels, heels, knees or back. Not only this, wearing heels can also change your walking style. If you are also fond of it, then let us first know what are the disadvantages of wearing high heels-
- Posture may deteriorate.
- The balance may get disturbed.
- There remains a risk of fracture.
- Pain in heels, legs and waist.
- Risk of damage to the nerves of the leg.
- There may be a problem with the spine.
Should you stop using high heels?
After hearing about so many disadvantages of high heels, the only question coming in your mind is whether you should stop wearing high heels. If we tell you to stop wearing heels, hardly any woman will accept this easily. In such a situation, what should you do so that your hobby of wearing heels is fulfilled and it does not have a bad effect on your health? For this, let us know about some ways to wear high heels without any harm-
- Choose heels that are open at the front rather than those that close at the front. Because in heels that are closed from the front, your toes get compressed together and remain tightly closed. This causes excessive pressure on the joints of the front part of the foot.
- It is better to wear block heels than stilettos. It is better to wear wedges than block heels, because in such a situation there is no pressure on one point and the weight remains distributed equally from heel to toes.
- Wear heels measuring 2 inches or less. This puts less pressure on the joints.
- Do not wear heels after applying numbing cream or numbing cream. With this you will try to hide your pain and this is even more dangerous.
These exercises will provide relief from heel pain
- The next day after wearing heels, do some exercises that can give rest to your fingers and your feet and heels. Let us know about some such exercises, which provide a lot of relief if done after wearing heels.
- Place a ball under your feet and move your feet back and forth on it.
- Insert one finger of each hand inside each toe, rotate them and stretch the heel up and down.
- Try the toe spacer process, which involves inserting socks into your toes and leaving space between each toe.
- Do toe extensions. For this, sit on a chair and pull your toes forward.
- Standing, raise the heel of one foot and place the other foot down. Repeat this process several times.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. If you have any questions or concerns, always consult your doctor.