In the digital age, every other task is now being handled with the help of phones and laptops. If we talk about government work, earlier one had to visit government offices for important documents. Now this can be done even sitting at home.
If you also want to apply for Voter ID card, then this information can be useful for you. In this article, we are telling you the complete process of making Voter ID card online-
Process of making voter ID card online
- To make Voter ID card online, first of all you have to visit the official website of Election Commission of India.
- After visiting the website, you will have to click on National Voters Services Portal.
- Now you have to click on Apply online for registration of new voter.
- The form visible on the display will have to be filled and the required documents will also have to be attached.
- After filling the form, you have to click on Submit.
What will happen next
As soon as you fill the form and submit it online, a mail will come on your mail ID. A link will be sent to you by the government in the mail. You can also track the status of your Voter ID card.