Putin's security cover is more tight than US President, know how Russian President is protected
In view of the tragedy of the war in Ukraine, some additional risks have arisen for the Russian President. In such a situation, a question arises that what are the arrangements for the security of the Russian President. How is the security of the Russian President? What are the arrangements for their safety?
During the Russia-Ukraine war, the eyes of the world's major countries are fixed on Russian President Putin. America and NATO member countries are blaming Putin for this war. The US has even said that in view of the loss of life and property in Ukraine, Putin should be prosecuted for war. In America, this demand has increased. In view of the tragedy of the war in Ukraine, some additional risks have arisen for the Russian President. In such a situation, a question arises what are the arrangements for the security of the Russian President. How is the security of the Russian President? What are the arrangements for their safety? How is Putin's security when he is in the country and what are the arrangements for his security when he is visiting any country.
The President's personal army protects
Actually, like the US President, there are tremendous security arrangements for the Russian President. The agency that works for the security of the Russian President and his family is known in Russia as the Russian Presidential Security Service. It reports to the Federal Security Service of Russia. Its organization was from the KGB. In Russia, the KGB works to provide security to Russian officials. The Presidential Security Service consists of the Russian National Guard. Putin created this service six years ago and some people call it the personal army of the president. The responsibility of Putin's security rests on this Russian National Guard, he is to a large extent Putin's personal guard. It is different from the Russian Armed Forces. However, its official mission is to secure Russian borders, fight terrorism and protect public law and order. In practice, its most important function is to protect Putin from threats.
- When President Putin is on a foreign tour, his security is in four stages. During this, his closest circle is that of his own personal guards. These security guards, black suits, first put on earphones in their ears, live with Putin day and night like a shadow. This is the first step in their protection. This is a very important stage of security. In the second security, circle are those guards, on whom the public's attention does not go at all. A third cordon guarded by him surrounds the perimeter of the crowd and prevents suspicious people from coming around him. The fourth and last circle is the snipers on the roofs of the surrounding buildings.
- The number of soldiers engaged in the security of the Russian President will be above four lakhs. This protection has been increased in recent years. If we compare it with the US President, then the number of these guards in Russia is many times more. It means that there are not as many guards in the security of the US President as there are in the security of Putin. Usually, during a trip in the country, he travels in a big convoy with motorcycle riders, many big black cars etc. During his travels, many times restrictions are imposed on flying any drone in the airspace. Traffic is stopped.
- In terms of security, the food of President Putin is strictly guarded. Fearing poison, Putin has a personal tester who examines everything he eats. When Russian Presidents travel outside Russia, the President's team checks everything they use. Whatever Putin eats, all his food and drink are checked. Smartphones are banned inside Putin's residence i.e. Rashtrapati Bhavan. The Russian President himself does not use these devices.
- In the year 2020, Putin admitted this in an interview with the Russian news agency Tass. He had said that if he wants to get in touch with anyone, there is an official line to do so. President Putin has a completely different perception of the Internet. His official statement about the Internet is that the Internet is the plan of the CIA ie America Intelligence Agency. He himself appealed to the citizens of Russia not to use Google search. Putin said that the US monitors all information.
- President Putin is in isolation for the last two years due to Corona
President Putin has been in isolation for the last two years during the Corona epidemic. During this, Putin remains very isolated. The circle of people close to him has shrunk considerably. At this time people's access to Putin has been completely limited. Not only this, his tour in the country has become very limited. Putin is barely visible even at public events. During this, Putin's security guards are also the same people with whom Putin has personal relations. A mandatory two-week quarantine is necessary for those looking after Putin's security system. They have to follow strict medical rules. Those living around them also have to undergo corona tests at fixed intervals. They are not allowed to take part in public events.