Do not ignore the problem of BP by considering it minor, take care of yourself with these tips
If a person's systolic BP is always less than 90 and diastolic is below 60 then it is considered as low blood pressure. If this happens, increase the amount of salt and fluids in your diet and get BP checked regularly.
Most people do not consider low BP to be a serial health problem, but due to low BP, blood circulation slows down. There may be problems like dizziness, blurred vision, shortness of breath. Yes, drinking chocolate or coffee can give relief for some time, but it is not a permanent cure, so take care of what is important in BP, let's know.
1. Avoid very heavy diets from time to time.
2. Reduce the amount of carbohydrate rich things like potatoes, rice, pasta and bread in low BP.
3. Reduce stress. While stress increases the blood pressure of some people, it decreases in some people. Meditation is beneficial in such a situation. Do any work of your choice, which keeps the brain active. Increase participation in activities that bring true happiness.
4. If you have a problem of low BP, then never get up with a jolt. There is a risk of dizziness and falling. Always bring changes in your posture gradually.
5. Eat green leafy vegetables in the diet as well as include fruits as well. Daily consumption of beet juice keeps blood pressure balanced.
6. Keep drinking things like juice, buttermilk, shikanji and lassi and also water.
7. Avoid fasting and do not stay empty stomach for a long time. Keep eating little by little at an interval of every two-three hours.
8. If you feel more weakness, then immediately drink lemon water mixed with salt and sugar and increase the amount of salty foods in your diet.
9. Magnesium, iron, calcium and phosphorus present in almonds and raisins are helpful in removing the problem of low blood pressure. Therefore, eat 6-7 almonds and 10-12 raisins soaked in water regularly in the morning.
If you keep these things in mind then your blood pressure will always be balanced.