People suffering from kidney problems should take these important precautions to prevent corona infection
The immunity power of people with diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, blood pressure is already very weak, in such a situation, corona virus can easily catch them. In such a situation, take this special precaution.
This period of Covid has brought big problems not only for India but also for other countries. In the second wave, this corona is making victims from healthy people to small children as well. For those who are already dealing with serious problems, experts advise them to be more careful at this time. Such serious patients include people suffering from kidney problems. How should they take care of themselves during this time, let's know.
According to experts, the immunity power of people with diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, blood pressure is already very weak, in such a situation, corona virus can easily catch them. Apart from this, people who have chronic kidney disease or are on dialysis, they are at higher risk of serious infection of Covid-19. In such a situation, what kind of precautions should be taken by people suffering from kidney diseases, let us know.
Proper care needed at home
People suffering from kidney diseases need special precautions at home. Such patients should not leave the house unless absolutely necessary. Along with following the rules of social distancing, special attention is needed on hand hygiene. Apart from this, patients should also pay special attention to maintaining hydration in the body along with good food and drink. Take medicines on time and keep monitoring your symptoms.
Diabetic and kidney patients should take precautions
- Take special care of hygiene at home.
- Do not touch the same thing over and over again with different members.
- Keep washing your hands thoroughly with soap frequently.
- Clean things like handles, towels, remotes, etc. used at home with sanitizer at least twice a week.
- Cancer patient has weak immunity. Use sanitizer as soon as you reach home from outside.
- The symptoms of corona in patients of diabetes and hypertension are more than normal. If they are infected with corona, the risk increases with increasing severity, so take special care of social distancing.
- The risk of infection is also high in high blood pressure and heart patients. They should keep taking routine medicines on time.
- Leave the house only by wearing a mask. Try to stay isolated at home. Go to see a doctor only in case of emergency.