Winter Beauty Care: If your lips are cracked due to cold winds, then make them soft and supple like this.
The effect of winter is seen not only on our health but also on the skin. Often cold winds take away the moisture from our skin, which causes many problems. Dry and cracked lips are one of the problems that many people face during winter. In such a situation, you can get rid of it by these methods.
The winter season brings with it cold winds, which affects not only the body but also our skin. Due to this our lips also start drying. There is lack of moisture in them and crusts start forming on them. Not only this, due to lack of hydration from inside they also turn black. However, many people ignore it, due to which the lack of moisture increases to such an extent that they even start bleeding.
In such a situation, you should be careful about it, because it will not only cause you difficulty in speaking, but it can also tarnish your beauty. Therefore, by doing some home remedies you can make your lips soft and supple again. If you do not get complete nutrition according to the season, be it cold outside or pollution, it affects the body. In such a situation, first of all manage your diet plan according to the season and then by taking some precautions, you can get rid of problems like chapped lips. Let us know about some measures to make lips soft and supple-
Maintain a balanced diet plan
Whatever the season, it is important to keep yourself hydrated by drinking enough water, juice or soup. After this, consume food rich in nutrients like protein, vitamins, fiber and minerals.
Exfoliate your lips
Exfoliating your lips is the best way to make them naturally pink and soft. With this, the scabs lying on them will automatically come off and they will come back to their beautiful pink color. Moreover, they will become more brighter than before.
Ways to naturally exfoliate lips
- Prepare a scrub by mixing 2 to 4 drops of coconut oil in coarsely ground sugar. Apply it on your lips and after some time clean them with very light hands. This will remove the dead skin on the lips.
- To make lips soft and smooth in a natural way, it is best to use dairy products. For this, massage them with cream or butter. This will provide them with nourishment from within.
- Before sleeping at night, add 2 to 4 drops of lemon juice in one spoon of almond oil and apply it on the lips and leave it overnight. Clean with lukewarm water in the morning. You will experience better results from this.
- By applying Vitamin E rich almond oil on the lips every night before sleeping, new layers of them start appearing and they start looking very soft and beautiful.
- Mix some honey in beetroot juice and apply it on the lips for some time and then wash it. This will bring back the natural moisture and color of your lips. Also, after getting adequate nutrition, they start looking more beautiful than before.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. If you have any questions or concerns, always consult your doctor.