How many mobile numbers are linked to Aadhaar Card, check with the help of these easy steps
Aadhaar Card Mobile Linked Aadhaar Card is an important document. It is used for government work as well as non-government work. In today's time, it is mandatory to link Aadhar card with mobile number. You must check how many mobile numbers your Aadhar card is linked to? Apart from this, how can you block the mobile number.
Linking Aadhaar Card with mobile number has been made mandatory. Today Aadhar card is used for everything from mobile SIM to government purposes also. Even while taking rent, we have to provide our Aadhar card. Recently many such cases have been seen in which a person's Aadhar card has been found linked to multiple mobile numbers. Many fraud cases also come to light after linking with mobile number.
To avoid such frauds, the Department of Telecommunications has started a new portal. The name of this portal is Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP). With the help of this portal, you can easily know how many mobile numbers your Aadhar card is linked to.
How to check how much mobile number is linked to Aadhar card?
- You have to go to the portal of TAFCOP (https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/).
- After this you have to enter your mobile number.
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- After this a new window will open in front of you. You can check here how many of your mobile numbers are linked to Aadhaar card.
- If you have any doubt about any number then you can block it.
How many mobile numbers can be linked to an Aadhar card?
According to the rules issued by the government, 9 mobile numbers can be linked to one Aadhar card. If any Aadhar user's Aadhar card is linked to more than 9 mobile numbers, then he gets a message.