Health tips: walking daily will make you healthy and stress-free in life
Walking Benefits: If you do not exercise daily, then definitely walk for at least half an hour. This will not only keep your body fit and active but also make you stress free and feel healthy. Diseases like cholesterol, BP, diabetes also stay away by walking.
Walking Benefits: These days wrong eating habits, continuous sitting are inviting many serious diseases, but at the same time people are trying hard to stay healthy. Walking is part of this. In today's comfortable lifestyle, nothing can be better than a walk to stay active. It is said that if you cannot run, then walk. If you cannot walk, then stand and if you are not able to stand then you can get health benefits just by keeping your body active.
According to a research in the Journal of American Medical Association, if you walk daily by maintaining a certain number of steps continuously, you can be successful to a great extent in preventing diseases like dementia, cardiovascular and cancer.
Brisk walking keeps you fit
If you walk normally, during this time people usually walk while talking comfortably to someone. But if you go a little faster than this, then you can just understand the matter and fill the answer in yes or no. At the same time, when you walk differently and faster in both these ways, then it is called Brisk Walk. It is a state between walking and running at a normal pace. Brisk walking is a great workout. If you do brisk walk for one hour every day, it helps in keeping the functioning of the heart healthy.
Benefits of walking and things to keep in mind:-
- Your shoes should be comfortable. If you are a diabetic patient, then unfit shoe can cause infection.
- Clothing should be weather appropriate.
- Cover your body properly in winter. Take a walk in the warm sunshine.
- Take a walk in a safe and clean environment.
- Keep your stomach absolutely tight while walking. Keep the waist straight and do not lean forward.
- Take a light walk after eating. This will help in digestion.
- Take care of age, know your potential.
- Walking keeps the body and mind fit
- Sleeps well. The digestive system remains correct.
- It helps to stay away from obesity, diabetes, cancer, dementia etc.
- Controls the pulse. Improves heart function by controlling blood pressure.
- Weight is controlled.
- Stamina increases. You will be happy and enthusiasm negativity of your mind will be removed.
- Due to menopause, women can get rid of problems like weight gain, irritability etc.
- At least 30 minutes should be walked daily.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer by 10 percent for every 2000 steps.
- Walking 10,000 steps a day reduces the risk of dementia by 50 percent.
- Brisk walking can reduce the risk of death by 35 percent.
- Brisk walk can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease by 25 percent.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions in the story are for general information only. Do not take these as advice from any doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.