Who is online on WhatsApp, know how to open without an app
Today we will tell you about a special trick of instant messaging app Whatsapp through which you will be able to find out who is active in your contact list. Let us know in detail about this trick.
Currently, there are a lot of tricks related to WhatsApp on the Internet. Most users know about them. But there are many WhatsApp tricks which have very few users information. So today we are going to tell you about a special trick related to WhatsApp here. Through this, you will be able to know who is active in your contact list without coming online yourself.
If you want to know who is online in your contact list without coming online, then you must first search GBWhatsApp on Google and download its APK file from the first link that appears. After this you install the GBWhatsApp app in the phone through the APK file.
Note: For your information, let us know that this is a third party app. Download it at your own risk.
How to use
- After downloading the GBWhatsApp app, go to Settings.
- You will see the option of Main / Chat screen here, click on it.
- Click on the option for Contact Online Toast.
- After this, you select the contact whose online status information you want to get.
Now whenever the contact you choose comes online, you will get instant notification.
Latest feature of whatsapp
Whatsapp introduced a special feature last month, the name is muted video. Through this feature, users will be able to mute their voice before sending the video. That is, when the other user gets the video, then there will be no voice in it.
How to use mute video feature
- If you want to send a voiceless video to the user, first go to his WhatsApp account
- Click on the message box here and go to the gallery and choose the video you want to send.
- As soon as you click on the video, you will see the speaker icon in the top left side, tap on it
- Doing so will stop the sound of the video